We hope you are delighted with everything your purchase from us!
However, in the event you are not satisfied with your online purchase you can return it to us for a refund, subject to the below terms and conditions*. We always aim to work as hard as possible with all customers to reach the best possible outcome on refunds and returns.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through Stationery House Online, operated by Stationery House SW Limited.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Gift Vouchers are excluded for return and cannot be exchanged for cash, as part of the Gift Voucher terms and conditions of sale. Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in all stores, but they cannot be redeemed online at present. Please see our Terms & Conditions policy for more information relating to Gift Vouchers.
4. Photographic products are excluded for return on the basis that these are bespokely made items which cannot be re-sold or re-used. Stationery House accepts no liability for mistakes made printing photographic orders. In the event there is a print quality concern with the finished product we will assess this and offer a refund if we believe there has been a problem with the way the item has been printed. Please note we will not offer a refund on the basis of image quality, including pixelation as it is your responsibility to ensure that images supplied are of a high enough resolution to produce a good quality print. We will endeavour to check the quality of the images provided to us to print and contact you if we feel there is an issue before we go ahead. This may not be possible during busy periods so please bear in mind that responsibility lies with the customer to ensure the images supplied are of a sufficient quality to print before they are submitted to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 30 working days from the date of delivery. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your return is acceptable for refund, in line with our refund policy and your statutory rights. We will credit your original method of payment, within 5-10 business days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
*The Stationery House Returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
To complete a return on unwanted items:-
You can return items purchased online in the following ways (please ensure you have read and understood our returns policy first):
1. Return in store. You can return your goods to us in store at either the Somerton or Clevedon Branches. You must ensure you bring with you your original invoice detailing your purchase. We will be unable to process your return without the original invoice to reference.
2. Return via post. To return your goods via post you must first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your return. We will then email you a returns note to place inside the package you return to us. Once we have received your return and checked it, we will refund the original transaction amount. Please note: it is your responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to us in an undamaged condition, and we do not accept liability for goods you return that are lost in transit. When posting returns back to us we recommend you use a postal or courier service which includes either tracking or a signature at our end. As per our terms and conditions we will only refund postal charges you incur for goods that are returned as being faulty, and only if we are satisfied that the product fault is genuine. In order to obtain a refund on postal charges for faulty product returns you will need to provide proof of postage cost which we will ask you for once the goods are received back to us.
For all questions or queries relating to returns, please email email@example.com or use our live chat function.